Monday, May 6, 2013

May 5, 2013


This week was extremely busy. We had two days where we could work due to meetings in Baguio and meetings in Urdaneta. It was crazy, but nice. I received letters from both Art (thanks for the artwork!) and Suzy this week. I'll send out replies next week! We've been working hard due to the mission split coming up. We have to get it ready for the new mission president in 6 weeks. That'll be quite a task! I'm pretty sure that will be my last transfer in this area. As a heads up, if you have a letter to send me, do it now. If you receive a letter from me in June, wait to send a reply until July, my address will be changing and I may not get you letter. Anyways, love you guys! I'm way exhausted! Take it easy and have a great week! Happy early mother's day. Remember the words of Mr. T "Mother there is no other like mother, so treat her right!"

No comments:

Post a Comment