Saturday, February 18, 2012

February 18

I sprained my ankle on Monday! Woo! But luckily that doesn't force me to stay in the MTC longer. The DR said it was good enough to leave, but man was it swollen and the colors on it are pretty! I'll make sure they get put up on the blog! Today is my last P-Day at the MTC and I leave Monday. If I don't receive mail today from any of you then I won't get it. You'll have to send it to Baguio if you get it back. Anyways, I'm super excited to get out of the states. It's going to be a LONG plane ride, good for me to catch up on the lack of sleep I've been having. Now the journey will really begin. It's felt like one long dream while I've been in the MTC (I had a dream the other day about being in a concentration camp, I think it might have something to do with being here). But it's been nice, I'm more than obliged to leave though. Anyways, I must finish laundry,and eating so that I can go get a haircut! And then a good couple hours of packing. I love you all and I won't be able to hear from you often, but any letter I get I will reply to even if it'll take forever to get there, you will get a reply. Have a good weekend, next time you here from me I'll be in the Philippines!Y

No comments:

Post a Comment