Sunday, August 19, 2012

August 19, 2012

This week was nice and busy as always. Lots of work, lots of meetings, and lots of rain. One typhoon left this week and another big one is on the way. I prefer it when it's raining though. It's much cooler outside when it's raining. When it isn't, it's super humid and hot. It was pretty cool the other day, I saw this one guy that had a pet crocodile. I wish I had had my camera with me, unfortunately, I did not. It's been amazing helping people out over here with this weather. It's harder to get to places, but there is plenty to do since a lot of people's houses here get flooded. Plenty to help out with. I think I've figured out what has been causing my rashes. It's fruit. If it's bananas I have no problem, but all other fruit gives me a weird feeling in my mouth. So, looks like no more fruit for me till I get home. Anyways, besides getting soaked a lot, I'm doing great. Healthy and happy and all that other good stuff. Have a good week my friends and family! Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment