Monday, August 13, 2012

Sunday, August 12, 2012

This week was way busy. More meetings and things along those lines than anything else. I have a new companion now named Elder Dela Cruz. He's cool! I've got to rehem my shirts again. They're getting way big again. It still has been raining a lot, which is nice because it's cooler out, but kinda sucks because we have to walk around in calf deep water a lot. However, I prefer the rain than to the hot humid sun! I walked into one of my appointments the other day and low and behold they were watching Lock/Jaw Death To Hipsters music video. They liked it a lot actually which was pretty cool. Brought back some great memories to see that as well. Anyways, I miss you guys. Write me, send me pictures, and love given will be returned. Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment