Monday, August 6, 2012

August 7, 2012

Alright, not much to say this week except that it was busy and I'm pretty exhausted! I went bowling today, that was pretty interesting. I totally sucked because I haven't played it now since almost a year ago. Some interesting pictures. If you notice one of them I make my face look fat. I do that a lot to the kids here. They love it. The storms are still continuing. Nice and heavy, lots of flooded areas.  Gotta say it's kinda fun! This week I got a package from Aunt Joy (man I forgot how good peanut butter and chocolate are together and was reminded of how heavy American food is), a letter from Shannon, a letter from Ryan (all 3  of your letters will hopefully be sent out soon today. If not sometime next week.) I've realized how much I do not want to get in a leadership position on the mission this week. So much to do it cuts in the time of everything else we need to do. Not to mention having to deal with everyone's drama has to get annoying. I'm starting to have some problems with rashes on my face again. I'll be getting medicine today to fix it. The other day I had a dream that when I woke up I thought, "Wow that was lame".  Basically, I dreamed that I was just eating pizza, watching tv, and hanging out with everyone. Kinda weird to dream about stuff I did normally before I left and will do again when I come home.  Anyways, keep writing for those that have written.  For those that haven't, GET ON IT.  Love you guys!  Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment