Monday, September 17, 2012

September 16, 2012

This week was good. Just fast and hard as always. We're pretty positive I'm heading out this Friday away from here. I'm okay with that. I put on a couple pounds while I've been in this area and as much as I love the people here and as much as I'll truly miss them, their food is too good! And they expect us to eat sooooo much of it. Odd thing to be complaining about, but there it is. Nothing super new happening. We had a zone activity this week. We went to the beach! I got some awesome pictures down there! Oh a member gave me a Joy Division shirt. It's pretty awesome. I wore it to the activity. Teaching is going great. 5 people will be baptized within the next month. I'm very excited and happy for their decision! The weather is resuming slowly back to humidity, however, I've heard there are more storms on the way. (I kinda hope they do! Much better weather!)

No comments:

Post a Comment