Sunday, September 2, 2012

September

This week was WAY busy. Lots of meetings and stuff. However, we still got to a fair amount of people and did a fair amount of service in the process so that's all good.! One thing I've found out is that they want to send another pair of missionaries into this area. I'm not sure how I feel about that because I'm not sure how it would work, but we'll see. I saw another centipede in the shower this morning. I left it in there to wait to hear my companions frantic cries to help him. Oh how funny it was... Anyways, I'm super tired right now. I cannot believe it is already September. Anyways, I don't have much else to say... That'll do pig. Yep. Love you guys! Write and stuff.  

And no I was not in the earth quake. It was VERY far from where I'm at so, don't worry!

1 comment: