Sunday, November 11, 2012

November 11, 2012

This week was busy with lots of meetings, me being sick, and stuff like that. However, it was a good week. We got a lot done including helping someone repair their roof. We might be doing that for a couple other people. I've realized how small my stomach has gotten since I have been training an American. I only eat about 2 meals a day, anymore I start feeling bloated. People have told me I look like I keep getting skinnier and skinnier, I don't think that's a bad thing. Randomly the other day someone said I looked like Tom Cruise. I felt a bit offended firstly because Tom Cruise is crazy, and then realized they said it because I'm white. To people here having white skin is like how having a tan is back home. SO whenever someone says "Guapo ka!" or in english "You're handsome" I replace handsome with white. Anyways, it's crazy that it's November. Pretty soon I will be at the one year mark it's kinda hard for me to believe. Anyways, I love you guys! Have a great week, write me and all that other good stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment