Monday, November 5, 2012

November 4, 2012

This was a way busy week! Lots of meetings. I have a new companion named Elder Germaine. He's a really nice guy from Utah, and I'm training him in language and in all aspects of the mission. It's a bit of a daunting task, but I'll manage. A little nerve racking! I'm currently a bit ill, I woke up on Friday with a fever, stuffy nose, coughing, and headache. I'm still working through it. I take dayquil and that helps me pretty well. Hopefully it goes away pretty soon! I'm hoping Halloween was good for you guys. We had a couple other holidays here in the Philippines last week. All Souls Day and All Saints Day. It made traffic TERRIBLE, reminded me of back home in good ol' LA traffic! We had to be back in the house at  6 pm, which was nice since I was pretty sick. I hope all is well back home for you guys! As always write to me, I love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment