Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thanksgiving in the Philippines

Alright so I'm sorry I didn't write last week. It kinda slipped my mind. Thanksgiving on my end was pretty good. Of course we went out to work and no one celebrates it here, but we did! We had chocolate cake, pandesal (sweet rolls), cookies and cream ice cream, lechon manok (it's like rotisserie chicken), and garlic mashed potatoes. We also bought milk thinking we could have some. Turned out not to be that good. We had quite a few meetings this week and exchanges, but it was nice. Being busy is a lot better than doing nothing. I sent out letters for Christmas to everyone that wrote me. They're all individual and hand written. I'm hoping they get to you before Christmas. Alright, well I hope you guys have a great week! Write me and I'm grateful for all of you in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment