Sunday, December 2, 2012

New week for Nate

This week was pretty hectic. We went to a lot of new places in the area I'm at, and found a lot of new people and a lot of people that do not exist there at the moment. We had a cool service project for a run to help for cleaning up this area of the Philippines. We basically just helped keep people hydrated and stuff like that. We just had to get up at 3 am which was pretty fun! (Hooray for sarcasm!) It's now December which is way crazy to me. I can't believe I've already been out as long as I have. Oh does time fly. I got a letter from Ryan the other day. Thanks man! Your reply is in the mail. Also to people that freaked out and sent me a dearelder wondering why I may have not received a letter from you for up to a month and a half, don't worry and stay calm! It's normal. Even dearleders can take me to up to a month to receive sometimes. ANyways I'm doing fine. I'm happy healthy and well. Just always working and on the move. Have a great week. I love all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment