Sunday, December 9, 2012

December post

This week was great, busy as always, but great. We have a lot of people progressing, my trainee is getting much better in the aspects of mission life and we had spaghetti with parmesan and romano cheese this week. Mile stone moment. My companion also ate balut for the first time yesterday. For those that don't know balut is a hard boiled fertilized egg. Or simply put: duck fetus. It's not as bad as it sounds. Just get over the look and eat it. Tastes great! Just high in cholesterol. We went to the beach for a little bit today. We're not allowed to swim, but it was still nice to go down there. Very pretty. It's getting close to Christmas which means I have about a year left of the mission. Which is weird because I still feel like I've only been here for only a short time. Just means I gotta work harder! But just remember what really matters this Christmas. Keep it in mind and it's so much better. I sympathize with you that work retail though. I know how much it sucks. Alright that's about it. I love you guys have a great week! By the way, please don't make me jealous of The Hobbit. Please? Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment