Tuesday, March 5, 2013

February 24, 2013

This week was nice. BUsy as always, but good. We did a service project where we were building a house for an investigator right next to a swamp. It was pretty hard, it's not done yet, but it was fun! We should be going back there in a week or two to finish it up. I went back to my last area as well on Friday. It was nice to see some old faces and to see how the area has progressed. We also had a Zone Leader Council meeting this last Wednesday. That was nice! (We got pizza.) In some other news, the mission I'm at right now is splitting into 2. The Baguio Mission and the Urdaneta mission. Currently, I don't know where I want to go yet. If I happen to go to Baguio I will have had 3 mission presidents on my mission. That's definitely above average! That's about it this week. I love you guys and have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment