Monday, March 25, 2013

March 24, 2013

Woo! It's been a full week. We've had a meeting about everyday. We've found out that the new mission home area will be located in the area I'm currently serving and thus we've had a lot of things to take care of this week in terms of finding larger housing, preparing the ward, along with teaching and doing service projects. In simplest terms, BUSY. However, it was nice. I enjoyed it and I'm always glad to be working hard. I got a letter from Jason this week, thanks dude! This week will include transfers, I'm pretty positive I'm staying in the area I'm currently serving in. But with how many changes are going on with the mission split in July it's VERY hard to tell right now. I'm sorry I haven't uploaded any photos recently. My USB drive has kinda acted up a bit. I'll try to upload again sometime soon. Anyways, I love all you guys. Have a great week and hope to hear from you guys soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment