Monday, March 18, 2013

March 17, 2013

I'm sorry I didn't write last week, I didn't have to much to say! I've been busy as always and time is flying SO fast. First off thanks Suzy, Tony and Burbank 3rd ward for the letters. It means a lot to me! I'll send out your replies as soon as I can. Probably next Monday or so. I'm pretty busy now so it's harder to write than usual. I'm hoping all of you had a great St. Patricks day. I'll be eating some corned beef somtime this week in order to celebrate my Irish pride. We did a lot of community service this week. We worked with cement and made stairs and then worked a marathon. It was pretty busy! But it was nice and enjoyable. Had 5 baptisms this weekend. At the moment I'm completely exhausted. This week will be even busier however, we have a meeting everyday. It's all good! Well anyways, keep writing, I love you guys and listen to some Dropkick Murphys and Flogging Molly to celebrate being Irish!


No comments:

Post a Comment