Monday, March 19, 2012

Not too much new has happened this week. The days are blurring with the weeks. This Wednesday will mark one month that I've been in the Philippines. It's pretty hard to believe that I've been here for that long already. It feels like I was leaving home only 2 days ago. But man, I can't tell you in words how much I've grown in this short time already. Time flies, I'm always busy doing something, and I sweat buckets every day. I've gotten used to the temperature here as well. Although I still sweat all the time, hot is now the norm for my body. It rained pretty hard one day, which ruled! I missed the rain, and thought it would have rained more here. But from what I've been told it will start raining a lot more pretty soon. Fine by me! :) I'm always tired here. And more than I was back home. At night I just wanna crash. OH! I've found my favorite place to eat out here. It's called Mang Inasal. Unlimited Coca-Cola and rice when you eat there! Anyways, I'm going to be able to send pictures this week so they should be up here sometime soon. I love you all! Please write me, I haven't received any letters out here yet. It's be nice to here from you guys again. :)

1 comment:

  1. NATEEEEEEEEEEEEE, I emailed you buddy! Your mom told me the site that we can email you at and I posted it on my page, so i'm sure you'll recieve more where that came from. Miss you man! Cant wait too see you at some point in the future! TAKE CARE! :D
    -Jordan Ross

    ReplyDelete