Sunday, April 1, 2012

So, this week has flown by just as fast as all the others. It's started raining more, which I'm happy about, except my name tag fell off due to the wind and rain, I'm ordering a new one today! Woo! So, I met a drunk guy in the street the other day who wanted me to go drink with him. He was PLASTERED. He was speaking English and Tagalog mixed and it was so convoluted I thought it was Illocano. I had to explain many times that I don't drink and then I think he walked away thinking I gave him the 40 oz of beer in his hand. So with letters I'm hearing a lot of people have been trying to send them to me in the pouch form and are having trouble, DON'T WORRY ABOUT THAT! Send it to me in regular envelope form. Pouch works, but it's hard to do and doesn't work well UNLESS you're in the Philippines. But thanks for the letters I've been receiving. Makes me feel loved! And if you need to, use dearelder.com it's easy. I walked by a band playing today, they sucked, but it sure made me miss playing! But rest assured, when I come back within the first week I'll have a new band put together. Heh! Anyways I love you guys! Keep the letters coming and I'll keep replying!

No comments:

Post a Comment