Sunday, April 15, 2012

This week has been busy. We've been pushing more to help people get involved here. We also are planning another big service project for the area so that's added to this week. I enjoy when things are a bit more crazy, makes it more fun! Anyways, I've found a way to make picture uploading a bit faster, I'm hoping next week I'll be able to use that more effectively and be able to upload (hopefully) 30 pictures, but we'll see. All depends on how fast the bandwidth will allow me to! Language has been coming much better. I'm just hoping I can become fluent (or at least close to it) sooner than later. I ate a very interesting food dish the other day. It was tasty, and then I learned how it was made and that made for something interesting. I don't remember the name, but a close translation is tortured chicken in a sour sauce. It was good, but man that poor chicken! They literally beat up the chicken and then cook it! Felt a bit bad, but at the same time I can't refuse food in a place where people are so poor. It was tasty none the less! I hope to keep getting letters from you guys. I've sent out quite a few in replies to what I've gotten so far. I hope that I continue to receive more from you. Love you guys! Take care and stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment