Wednesday, April 25, 2012

April 23, 2012

THis week, like always, was busy. But it was nice! Planning a service project for next week, we'll be going over to an elementary school and build chairs for the kids. Stoked for that! That will be this Saturday morning, (meaning Friday night for you!) can't wait to do that! I was able to check my weight for the first time in quite a while, about 2 months, on Friday and I've lost 35 pounds. WOAH. That kinda made me jump. But hey, can't say I expected anything less going to a 3rd world country. I just gotta make sure I don't come back TOO skinny. I know photos are starting to be put up here. I've only uploaded one photo of me recently. I'm standing next to a member in it with my thumb up. For fun, compare it with the pictures at the MTC to see the difference in skin color and fat! woo! Continue to send me letters please, it brightens my week to get anything from you. I've sent out about 7 letters, so I'm hoping that those get to you guys soon! Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment