Sunday, May 20, 2012

May 13, 2012

So this week was rainy! Rained and rained and rained some more! But (as you should know), I love the rain so it was a great week. Just kinda sucked because of the mud and when people were'nt home after we'd walk in it for a while. I tried Balut, wasn't bad! Kinda like a hard boiled egg, but with a fetus! One thing I found to be interesting: Mc Donalds isn't bad in the Philippines. It actually tastes good! I was surprised! But I took a bite into the burger expecting the worst only to find that it actually didn't taste like card board, but like an actual hamburger! We had 2 families move away from our branch this week, which sucks because it's hard enough to get anything done in our small group with a huge area, but such is life! There's been a party going on outside our window for the last 1 and a half weeks every night, so sleeping has become more difficult... Can't wait till they end! Alright time for me to go! Love you guys, miss you, and I heard recently some of you have sent me dearelder through email.... Remember I can't use my normal email, so PLEASE send it normally through the printing process. I'll actually get it and then write you back! And if you sent me a dearelder and sent me a letter as well (I know some of you have), I'm waiting to get the other letter before I send one out. That way I don't have to pay for 2! Alright, talk to all of you later! Have a great week and belated Happy Mothers day!

No comments:

Post a Comment