Tuesday, May 1, 2012

So we had a cool service project this week. We repaired some chairs for an elementary school. It included us ripping apart wooden chairs for supplies and using rusty metal frames to put the wood on. Needless to say it took us quite a long time. The whole time I was very grateful for all the shots that I had to get before leaving! I'm hoping to upload all the pictures today! Anyways this week was another good busy week. It's hard to believe I've been gone for over 4 months now. Before I know it I'll be home and bilingual! I noticed the other day how many songs I've written already since I've been gone. And it's pretty crazy. I don't think I have ever in my life written so much in such a short time. I think I need to make adobo for all of you when I get home. It is my favorite food here in the Philippines. It is SO delicious. I eat it usually once or twice a week! I've been meeting some more great people and can't emphasize how beautiful it is here. Anyways I love you guys and look forward to writing more next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment