Monday, May 7, 2012

May 7, 2012

I wish I had a lot of things to talk about this week, but it was more of a busy week than anything else. Staggering in the house ultra tired everyday, and it's getting hotter and hotter! A couple things that are a bit interesting is how many parties there have been here over the last week. There's one going on in the Barrangay we're in for the last 2 weeks. Another over in another area of the Philippines close by. It sometimes makes it hard for us to get around. I think one thing that was funny is one kid was calling me Harry Potter the other day. I think he meant it as an insult. I laughed and said to him in Tagalog "Thanks! Harry Potter is cool." He laughed and said in English "You speaka Tagalog Potter?" Had a small conversation with him and ended up making friends with him. I keep hearing about all the great movies coming out while I've been gone. Looks like I'm going to have a lot of nights hanging out with you guys watching them all night! Love you all! Have a good Mother's Day, and in the words of Mr. T "Mother there is no other like mother so treat her right!"

No comments:

Post a Comment