Sunday, May 27, 2012

May 26, 2012

This week was busy. We were running around a lot all week. Didn't rain as much this week as previously, but I did use the umbrella quite a bit. It's still weird to think that I'm sitting at a computer screen again writing to you guys. I think back to when I left and it still doesn't feel very long ago. I get songs stuck in my head a lot, it kinda sucks because I can't listen to music really, but those songs do remind me of times I've shared with all of you. So know that I haven't forgotten any of you. I don't have too much to say this week, but yeah as always write me. I've written back to every letter I've gotten. And if the letters take a while, don't get discouraged. Letters take anywhere from 2-6 weeks to get there. And then 2-6 weeks to get here. I love you all and may the force be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment